This is another follow up article on the amazing features of Google Photos app, which bridges the gap between cloud storage, image hosting, and image sharing services for FREE. It vital to note that Google Photos app, is quite powerful tool especially once it is setup to automatically backups your photos and videos taken from your phone/tablet default camera. In this article, I will be explaining how to backups, in one place, all your photos and videos from other apps, such as Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, etc. using Google photo app.
1. Locate where your other apps store photos and videos.
2. Then find and open Google Photos app on your Android phone or tablet.
3. Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner of your device.
4. Select “Device Folders” from the drop-down menu that appears.
5. You will see different folders containing images and videos captured or stored with various apps like Facebook, Instagram, messaging apps, Whatsapp, Screenshots, etc.
6. Chose the folders to include or exclude from the all-in-one backup about to be created.
7. Tap the cloud icon at the right-hand side of your device screen to automatically create the all-in-one backup for you.
If you don’t want to clutter your Google Photos storage with unnecessary photos, such as screenshots, you can turn off all folders to be excluded in the backup.
Kindly share this helpful tips with everyone and post your comment at the comment section below. Thank You!